Ok, so if you have a solution for my dilemma, please reply thanks.
This is my dilemma: I don’t know if I have to cut my hair short, shorter or let it grow. I’d like to experiment, but am afraid of change although I also know that I can get used to change and be happy that I did change (read: cut my hair short). But then there is my boyfriend who likes me with long hair…What should I do??????
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
"you can’t be just friends with people of the gender you’re attracted to"
myth actually true. i, as a bisexual, can confirm that i have no friends.
pansexuals spend their lives in solitude, with only rocks for company
meanwhile asexuals are friends with everyone. literally every single person on the planet. i do not know how i remember so many names